Coronavirus India state These virus testing patient Coronavirus India state These

Over 30 lakh cured of coronavirus so far in India: 10 updates

www.livemint.com

Here are 10 updates1) According to the ICMR, a cumulative total of 6,05,65,728 samples have been tested up to September 16 with 11,36,613 samples being tested on Wednesday.2) The national recovery rate rose to 78.64% after 82,961 were cured of the virus in past 24 hours.3) More than 40 lakh (40,25,079) patients have recovered so far.

Recovered cases have exceeded Active Cases today by more than 30 lakhs (30,15,103) today, and are four times the latter.4) Maharashtra (17,559) contributed more than one-fifth of the new recoveries (21.22%) while the states of Andhra Pradesh (10,845), Karnataka (6580), Uttar Pradesh (6476) and Tamil Nadu (5768) contributed 35.87% of the new recoveries.5) These states together account for 57.1% of total new.

The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News