Germany France city Berlin covid-19 vaccine Man Germany France city Berlin

Man gets 90 COVID-19 shots to sell forged vaccine passes

Reading now: 931
www.fox29.com

People get vaccinated against COVID-19 at the Cannes Palace of Festivals and Conferences on January 13, 2021 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Arnold Jerocki/Getty Images) BERLIN (AP) - A 60-year-old man allegedly had himself vaccinated against COVID-19 dozens of times in Germany in order to sell forged vaccination cards with real vaccine batch numbers to people not wanting to get vaccinated themselves.The man from the eastern Germany city of Magdeburg, whose name was not released in line with German privacy rules, is said to have received up to 90 shots against COVID-19 at vaccination centers in the eastern state of Saxony for months until criminal police caught him this month, the German news agency dpa reported Sunday.The suspect was not detained but is under investigation for unauthorized issuance of vaccination cards and document forgery, dpa reported.He was caught at a vaccination center in Eilenburg in Saxony when he showed up for a COVID-19 shot for the second day in a row.

Police confiscated several blank vaccination cards from him and initiated criminal proceedings.It was not immediately clear what impact the approximately 90 shots of COVID-19 vaccines, which were from different brands, had on the man's personal health.RELATED: Number of COVID-19 patients in hospitals reaches record low in USGerman police have conducted many raids in connection with forgery of vaccination passports in recent months.

Many COVID-19 deniers refuse to get vaccinated in Germany, but at the same time want to have the coveted COVID-19 passports that make access to public life and venues such as restaurants, theaters, swimming pools or workplaces much easier.Germany has seen high infection numbers for weeks, yet many measures to rein in the.

Read more on fox29.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Philadelphia officials seeks to reboot violence prevention program - fox29.com
fox29.com
51%
421
Philadelphia officials seeks to reboot violence prevention program
PHILADELPHIA - The city of Philadelphia is looking for more help in its ongoing efforts to stop gun violence in the city. Leaders want to bring peacekeepers directly to the streets.They are rebooting one of their central programs aimed at reducing violence, with more than 150 murders recorded so far this year and a public growing more concerned by the day.The city is now looking for more organizations to be part of its Community Crisis Intervention Program, a strategy that involves using people who used to pick up guns and shoot, as the brokers of peace in the streets.With just one organization supporting the program, with less than 60 workers, the city wants to cover more ground.Community Crisis Intervention Program "I think that, given the nuances of our neighborhoods, if you take the East Division in particular and the prevalence of the Latino community there, if you take the Southwest Division and the prevalence of the West African community there, we have to be very cognizant of the differences between communities that are experiencing violence right now," Erica Atwwod said.Atwood runs the city’s Criminal Justice and Public Safety cluster of agencies that work with police on efforts to reduce violent crime.MORE HEADLINES:She is aware of criticisms surrounding the current Crisis Intervention program where sources say there have been staffing issues, including workers who simply hand out documents with safety information, rather than directly engaging with suspected or potential shooters.Advertisement"There have been start-stops around this.
Gabby Petito - Brian Laundrie - New court filing says Brian Laundrie's parents knew Gabby was dead before family trip to Fort DeSoto - fox29.com - state Utah - county Sarasota
fox29.com
72%
363
New court filing says Brian Laundrie's parents knew Gabby was dead before family trip to Fort DeSoto
NORTH PORT, Fla. - The family of Gabby Petito says Brian Laundrie's parents knew before going on a family vacation to Fort DeSoto park that their son had killed his girlfriend and left her body in a national park in Utah, according to new documents filed in Sarasota County court.Joseph Petito and Nichole Schmidt, Gabby's mother and father, filed a civil lawsuit against Laundrie's parents, accusing them of knowing their son murdered their daughter, but new documents shed light on when they are accused of knowing their son's alleged crimes. The lawsuit, which is expected to be heard by a jury in 2023, seeks more than $100,000 in damages for causing the Petitos pain, suffering, and mental anguish. According to court documents, the Petito family says Brian killed Gabby on August 27, 2021. "Her cause of death was blunt force injuries to the head and neck with manual strangulation," the suit says.The Petitos say Brian sent text messages to and from his and Gabby's phones in an effort to conceal that she was dead. They also say he sent a message from Gabby's phone to Gabby's mother, but called Gabby's grandfather by his first name – which Nichole Schmidt says her daughter would never have done.PREVIOUS: Gabby Petito's family files lawsuit against Brian Laundrie's parents, claims they knew Brian murdered GabbyThe Petito family says in the lawsuit that they believe Brian told his parents on August 28 that he killed Gabby.
DMCA