Sri Lanka Department reports Party Sri Lanka

Lankans told obtain Security Clearance Report over foreign spouses

Reading now: 726

COLOMBO (News 1st); The Registrar General’s Department says that any Sri Lankan who seeks to marry a foreigner will have to wait for a ‘Security Clearance Report’ from the Defence Ministry.In a circular, the Registrar General’s Department said the foreign spouse should obtain a certificate from the security authorities of that relevant country.The certificate will indicate that the person has not been convicted for any offence during the last six months.It should be submitted to the Civil Registration Unit of the Registrar General’s Department through the local party or through an agent of the local party.This would then be sent to the Defence Ministry to obtain a security clearance report.Based on the clearance report, the Registrar.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News