Sue Serio state Delaware Sue Serio state Delaware

Weather Authority: Wednesday to be a pleasant, spring day ahead of rain

Reading now: 586

PHILADELPHIA - Wednesday will be another beautiful spring day with some gusty winds ahead of rain that will make its way to the Delaware Valley with the weekend's humidity and warmth.

Parts of the Delaware Valley will see wind gusts of up to 27 miles per hour. Temperatures will be the upper 40s and 50s in the morning before rising to the 70s.

A system that pounded the Delaware Valley with rain for Mother's Day weekend is making its way back over the area to bring more showers before moving off the coast again.FOX 29's Sue Serio says there will be a few showers on Friday with a 30% chance of rain and Saturday is the best chance for rain in the forecast with a 70% chance.

For Sunday, the Delaware Valley should expect to see a few thunderstorms due to the humidity and warmth and there is a 50% chance.Unlike last weekend, the temperatures will warm up and hit the 80s.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Larry Krasner - Kristopher Minners - Alexis Quinn - Joanne Pescatore - South Street Shooting: Murder charges to be filed against 2 suspects, DA says - - state Virginia - county Marshall
South Street Shooting: Murder charges to be filed against 2 suspects, DA says
PHILADELPHIA - Two individuals taken into custody in connection with Saturday's deadly mass shooting on South Street will be facing murder charges, Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner announced Thursday. This comes one day after officials released photos of two males who were identified as the third and fourth suspects in the shooting that left three people dead and nearly a dozen wounded on the popular Philadelphia street. Krasner identified the two suspects as Quadir Dukes-Hill, 18 and Nahjee Whittington, 18. Both were taken into custody by U.S. Marshalls in Virginia, according to Krasner. Officials say Dukes-Hill is facing murder charges in connection with the fatal shooting of Alexis Quinn, 27. According to Krasner, Whittington was just four days shy of his 18th birthday when he allegedly fired the shot that fatally struck Kristopher Minners, 22, and injured another man. Joanne Pescatore, the head of the DAO's Homicide Unit, said the department received several tips after posting photos of the suspects with a reward for information. Dukes-Hill and Whittington will be charged in adult court after a hearing in Virginia to extradite them back to Philadelphia. Pescatore says investigators believe the suspects are friends because they were seen wearing hoodies with the same logo and they are believed to have traveled to Virginia together. Two other suspects, Quran Garner and Rashaan Vereen, were taken into custody by authorities on Monday and they face several charges related to the shooting. Police believe the shooting stemmed from a fist fight between three men that escalated into a shootout.
Matthew Wolfenden - David Metcalfe - Isabel Hodgins - Victoria Sugden - Emmerdale real-life controversies - race row, £30k bill and 'alarming' Covid cases - - county Dale
Emmerdale real-life controversies - race row, £30k bill and 'alarming' Covid cases
Emmerdale is known for its fair share of onscreen drama.The ITV soap will celebrate its 40th anniversary later this year, with a number of dramatic storylines set to reach their crescendos.While there have been many upsets and scandals onscreen, incidences of real life drama have also been known to brew up in the Dales.From a recent race row which led one actor to allegedly quit and another two actors to be temporarily suspended, to a £30,000 restoration payment and an 'alarming' Covid-testing scandal, Daily Star investigates the biggest real life scandals to emerge from Emmerdale across its 40-year history.Earlier this year, Ellis Chapman actor Aaron Anthony left Emmerdale after three years amid an alleged incidence of racism on-set.The actor's final scenes aired in February.It was reported that Aaron had quit the soap after an investigation was launched into claims two of his co-stars had mimicked 'the accent of a mixed-raced actress' while filming a big on-location stunt.In December, a source told the Sun: "Aaron has been very vocal in his opinions about the allegations and about the way in which the enquiries have been handled by the bosses."He now feels his position on the show is untenable."The actors investigated for the claims were Isabel Hodgins and Matthew Wolfenden.After a three-month absence from filming, in which the investigation concluded the alleged remarks had been "misheard" and no formal action would be taken against them, the duo returned to Emmerdale in January.Their characters Victoria Sugden and David Metcalfe have since featured in a number of big storylines, including a recent engagement fail.In 2012, Emmerdale fan favourite John Barton (James Thornton) was memorably killed off in a gut-wrenching
Jessica Lamirande - National Defence looking at potential ‘impacts’ after cyberattack on military contractor - - Canada - Russia
National Defence looking at potential ‘impacts’ after cyberattack on military contractor
Department of National Defence (DND) is probing for potential “impacts” after a military contractor notified them of a recent cyberattack, allegedly by a ransomware group with Russian ties.DND confirmed Tuesday that CMC Electronics, a Montreal-based aerospace company, recently alerted the Canadian government to a “cyber breach related incident” at their company in late May. Canadian spy agency targeted foreign hackers to ‘impose a cost’ for cybercrime Procurement records show the company has done millions in work for the Canadian Armed Forces, chiefly in aerospace engineering and research and development — approximately $19.5 million since 2011, according to DND.The majority of the contracts (66) were for research and development or engineering services.The government announced on May 30 that CMC would be part of a team working on an $800 million job to upgrade Canada’s 85 CH-146 Griffon helicopters.“DND/CAF does not comment on the cyber or IM/IT approaches of third-party vendors; however, we recognize the importance of cyber security in defence and defence contracting,” said Jessica Lamirande, a spokesperson for National Defence, in a statement to Global News.Lamirande added that none of DND’s internal systems employ CMC Electronics technology.“We are continuing to monitor this situation, while ensuring DND/CAF information is safeguarded.”Repeated efforts to reach CMC Electronics were unsuccessful.