Russia city Moscow Ukraine Reuters reports Citi Russia city Moscow Ukraine

Ukrainian forces destroy parts of Russian armored column crossing river

Reading now: 506
globalnews.ca

Donbas region, video from Ukraine’s military showed on Friday, as Moscow appeared to be refocusing its assault in the east after a new pushback by Kyiv.Ukraine has driven Russian troops away from the second-largest city of Kharkiv in the fastest advance since Kremlin forces pulled away from Kyiv and the northeast over a month ago, although Moscow is still bombarding villages north of Kharkiv.The city, which had been under fierce bombardment, has been quiet for at least two weeks and Reuters journalists have confirmed Ukraine now controls territory stretching to the Siverskyi Donets River, around 40 km (25 miles) to the east.

Russia aims to take southern Ukraine in Donbas operation, deputy commander says Some 10 km (six miles) north of the city, firefighters doused smoldering wreckage in Dergachi after what local officials said was an overnight Russian missile attack on the House of Culture, used to distribute aid.

Volunteers inside were trying to salvage packages of baby diapers and formula.“I can’t call it anything but a terrorist act,” the mayor, Vyacheslav Zadorenko, told Reuters. “They wanted to hit the base where we store provisions and create a humanitarian catastrophe.”Another missile had slammed into the building on Thursday and Russian shelling had wounded a staff member at a clinic and killed a young couple in their home, he said.Russia is attacking Ukraine’s Donbas.

Read more on globalnews.ca
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Buffalo mass shooting suspect wore hazmat suit to school, claimed he'd stabbed cat - fox29.com - New York - state New York - county Buffalo - city Hometown
fox29.com
73%
248
Buffalo mass shooting suspect wore hazmat suit to school, claimed he'd stabbed cat
Payton Gendron in the school yearbook (Photo via Fox News Digital) BUFFALO, N.Y. - The 18-year-old accused of allegedly killing 10 people and wounding three others in the Buffalo, New York grocery store shooting on May 14 that officials say is racially motivated wore a hazmat suit to class when his high school returned from its in-person learning pause due to COVID-19, yearbook pictures obtained by Fox News Digital show.Officials said that the 18-year-old, later identified as Payton Gendron, a White male, chose the Tops Friendly Market on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo as the location for his alleged attack because it was located in a predominantly Black neighborhood, as he allegedly stated in his manifesto that the area's demographic breakdown has the "highest black percentage that is close enough to where I live."When Gendron and his classmates returned to Susquehanna Valley High School in Conklin, New York, after the school paused in-person learning during a portion of the COVID-19 pandemic, those around home noticed odd behavior and rebellious signs.BUFFALO GROCERY STORE SHOOTING: SUSPECT WORKED AT HOMETOWN MARKET IN MONTHS BEFORE 'RACIALLY-MOTIVATED' ATTACKOne of Gendron's classmates, Nathan Twitchell, told The New York Times that he wore a hazmat suit to class following the resumption of in-person learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. "He wore the entire suit: boots, gloves, everything," Twitchell said.Payton Gendron in a hazmat suit.
DMCA