India state Health covid-19 gatherings Health India state Health

There will be no lockdown in Assam: State Health Minister amid Omicron threat

Reading now: 731
www.livemint.com

ANI. The minister further said that the state government is well-prepared to tackle a possible surge in COVID-19 cases. Speaking to ANI on Saturday, Mahanta said, "We are in readiness from all corners.

Our hospitals and doctors are well-prepared too. We have completed our planning." Mahanta urged the people to abide by the regulations specified and follow COVID appropriate behaviour to contain the spread of the virus. “The revised directives will remain in force throughout the state from 6 am of December 26 till further orders," state Health Minister Keshab Mahanta said.

He said as per the new SOP, night curfew will be in force from 11.30 pm to 6 am. However, it will not be applicable on the night of December 31.

Read more on livemint.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Gotabaya Rajapaksa - The economy is recovering, says President during meeting with professionals - newsfirst.lk
newsfirst.lk
42%
210
The economy is recovering, says President during meeting with professionals
COLOMBO (News 1st); President Gotabaya Rajapaksa said that the nature or extent of the challenges will not matter in fulfilling the promises made to the people.He noted that development activities continue in the country while taking necessary steps to control the COVID-19 pandemic.The President also pointed out that the economy, which had been collapsed for nearly two years, is gradually recovering.The President made these remarks participating in the first round of discussions in a series of sessions with professionals representing various fields, held at the President’s House on Friday (11).The professionals who participated in the discussion said that they are further committed to make the national programme a success by giving the necessary strength to achieve the goals desired by the President, said a statement.The professionals vehemently rejected the allegations spread by some sections with the objective of achieving narrow political agendas, the statement added.Experts in the field said that the new approach to agriculture initiated by the President is being continuously supported by the researchers and entrepreneurs who are engaged full time in these fields, further noted the statement.Representatives from a wide range of fields, including education, policy, sociology, agriculture, research, water and renewable energy, medical, engineering and innovation, were present at the discussion with the President.Ministers, State Ministers, Members of Parliament, the Governor of the Central Bank, the Secretary to the President, the Principal Advisor to the President and many others were also present.
DMCA