testing vaccine Coronavirus

The Young and the Restless star Richard Burgi axed for violating COVID-19 policy

Reading now: 847
www.dailymail.co.uk

Soap opera actor Richard Burgi was fired from The Young and the Restless after Christmas and is revealing it's because he 'naively and inadvertently violated the show's Covid policy'.The 63-year-old took to his Instagram stories to clear up rumors about why he was let go from the series, where he played Ashland Locke, explaining he was confused about isolation time after contracting COVID-19 in December.The soap industry has been plagued recently with issues surround coronavirus safety protocols with several actors - like Ingo Rademacher and Steve Burton - fired for their refusal to follow them.

Honest mistake:Soap opera actor Richard Burgi was fired from The Young and the Restless after Christmas and is revealing it's because he 'naively and inadvertently violated the show's Covid policy' In Burgi's case, however, he seemed to have just made a mistake due to conflicting policies between the CDC and the show.The actor recently tested positive for COVID and'took the necessary five days the CDC had recommended, came back, and then tested twice negatively at the studio'.

Richard explained that when he got back to work after five days he didn't realize it 'was not within the show's guidelines, which is a 10-day protocol.''So I inadvertently violated the show's Covid rules and protocols,' he said. 'So I inadvertently violated the show's Covid rules and protocols,' he said, explained that he tested positive for coronavirus and returned to work after five days of isolation per the CDC not realizing show policy was 10 days 'I felt terrible about it,' Burgi told his social media followers. 'I still do.

Read more on dailymail.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Vladimir Putin - Jen Psaki - Lloyd Austin - Ukraine-Russia conflict: Pentagon places 8,500 troops on standby - fox29.com - Washington - Russia - Ukraine
fox29.com
65%
491
Ukraine-Russia conflict: Pentagon places 8,500 troops on standby
WASHINGTON - At President Biden's direction, the Pentagon is putting about 8,500 U.S.-based troops on heightened alert for potential deployment to Europe amid rising fears of a possible Russian military move on Ukraine.Pentagon press secretary John Kirby said Monday no final decisions had been made on deployments, which he said would happen only if the NATO alliance decides to activate a rapid-response force "or if other situations develop" in connection with tensions over Russia's military buildup along Ukraine's borders."What this is about is reassurance to our NATO allies," Kirby said, adding that no troops are intended for deployment to Ukraine itself.Kirby said Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin recommended to Biden that up to 8,500 troops be ordered to prepare for potential deployment to Europe in light of signs that Russian President Vladimir Putin is not de-escalating his military pressure on Ukraine. Kirby said he was not prepared to identify the U.S.-based units because they were still being notified."We’ve always said we would reinforce our allies on the eastern flank, and those conversations and discussions have certainly been part of what our national security officials have been discussing with their counterparts now for several weeks," said White House press secretary Jen Psaki.FILE - Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby.