city Ontario prevention reports city Ontario

Some Ontario gyms claim exemption and will open again

Reading now: 982
globalnews.ca

Despite restrictions preventing most gyms and fitness centres from opening – under the Ontario government’s “Step 2” rules – some F45s will be back open for business as of the weekend.

Read more on globalnews.ca
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

North Port man meets child online, blackmails him into performing ‘heinous’ sexual acts, police say - fox29.com - state California
fox29.com
46%
709
North Port man meets child online, blackmails him into performing ‘heinous’ sexual acts, police say
Courtesy: North Port Police Department NORTH PORT, Fla. - North Port police arrested a man who they say pretended to be a teenage girl online and enticed his victim to take a nude photo – then blackmailed the child into performing disturbing sex acts by threatening to post his photo online.According to the North Port Police Department, 45-year-old Patrick Shane Penczak is facing seven felony charges involving crimes against children including lewd and lascivious battery on a child, allowing a child to engage in sexual activity, directly promoting a child to engage in sexual performance, viewing a child in the performance of sexual performance, using a computer to lure and seduce a child, and others.Investigators said Penczak pretended to be a teenage girl from California on the online chat system Discord, and convinced a young boy to send a nude photo of himself in exchange for gift cards. The victim redeemed the gift cards on Roblox, an online gaming platform, and sent a nude photo to Penczak, believing the user to be a female around his age.RELATED: Sexually-explicit deep fakes, revenge porn could become felonies in FloridaBut once he sent the photo, the victim said the suspect threatened to post his photo online if he didn't do what "she" wanted.Over the course of a year, the victim said he felt forced to log onto the online chat system and live stream disturbing sex acts, fearing that the suspect would expose his photo online if he refused to comply.
Jennifer Lopez - Page VI (Vi) - Jennifer Lopez's assassin thriller, The Mother, pauses production in Spain due to COVID-19 outbreak - dailymail.co.uk - Usa - Spain - Britain - city Columbia
dailymail.co.uk
42%
731
Jennifer Lopez's assassin thriller, The Mother, pauses production in Spain due to COVID-19 outbreak
Jennifer Lopez's latest film, The Mother, put a pause on production in Spain due to a coronavirus outbreak.The Mother, which is set to be released later this year, had been filming in Vancouver, British Columbia, before production recently moved to Gran Canaria near the Canary Islands.PEOPLEmagazine confirmed that filming overseas had been halted 'due to positive coronavirus cases associated with the production team.' Stopped: Jennifer Lopez's latest film, The Mother, put a pause on production in Spain due to a coronavirus outbreak; seen in OctoberLopez reportedly flew into town last week and had been isolated while awaiting shooting, only to leave on a private plane back to the US just yesterday, according to Page Six. The 52-year-old actress stars alongside Joseph Fiennes, Gael Garcia Bernal, and Omari Hardwick in the Niki Caro-directed film.The local paper, La Provincia, first reported that a 'massive' coronavirus outbreak plagued a Netflix shoot, causing 'weeks-long production suspension.' The 52-year-old actress stars alongside Joseph Fiennes, Gael Garcia Bernal, and Omari Hardwick in the Niki Caro-directed film; seen in December The Spanish outlet reported that Lopez was first spotted in town on Wednesday and was set to film multiple scenes throughout the week.It's unclear when production will resume filming.Spain has seen a rise in COVID-19 cases as the Omicron surges across the globe, with 2,722 cases per 100,000 people reported on Friday, according to Reuters.The percentage of hospital beds occupied by patients with coronavirus was 11.79%, while the number of patients with COVID-19 in intensive care units rose to 22.06%.