Christmas Eve hospital testing Extreme Christmas Eve

Schoolboy ‘almost went blind’ after extremely rare side effect of Covid caused eye to swell

Reading now: 285
www.dailyrecord.co.uk

A nine-year-old boy almost went blind after an extremely rare side effect of coronavirus caused his eye to swell up. Zac Morey was admitted to hospital on Christmas Eve and was on an antibiotic drip for two days as doctors battled to save his eye-sight.

The schoolboy’s eye was almost completely forced to shut due to the swelling caused by orbital cellulitis, a skin infection that some scientists have linked to covid.

Zac’s family are keen to warn the public about the side effect but thankfully their son has made a recovery, according to Stoke-on-Trent Live.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

DMCA