Roddy Ricch state California state Texas covid-19 vaccine Citi Roddy Ricch state California state Texas

Roddy Ricch cancels Saturday Night Live appearance after COVID-19 exposure

Reading now: 854
www.dailymail.co.uk

Roddy Ricch on Wednesday withdrew from his scheduled appearance on Saturday Night Live after he was a close contact to a staffer with COVID-19.'Due to recent Covid exposure on my team and to keep everyone safe I won’t be able to perform on SNL this weekend,' the 23-year-old rapper said on Instagram Stories.The Box performer added that he was 'working with the SNL team to lock in a new date though.' The latest:Roddy Ricch, 23, on Wednesday withdrew from his scheduled appearance on Saturday Night Live after he was a close contact to a staffer with COVID-19.

He was snapped in LA last yearThe Compton, California native had been slated to be the musical guest on the NBC comedy staple alongside West Side Story actress Ariana DeBose, who is hosting.The pop group Bleachers will perform in place of the Late at Night artist, making their SNL debut in support of their album Take the Sadness Out of Saturday Night, which was released last summer.

The group said on Instagram, 'The hardest attempt to date of taking the sadness out of saturday night ... bleachers are the first musical guest of 2022 on @nbcsnl !!'The group's Jack Antonoff had previously appeared on the show during his time with the band Fun.

Read more on dailymail.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Happy Mondays’ Bez tests positive for COVID after ‘Dancing On Ice’ debut: “I’m gutted” - nme.com
nme.com
43%
301
Happy Mondays’ Bez tests positive for COVID after ‘Dancing On Ice’ debut: “I’m gutted”
Bez has tested positive for COVID after making his debut appearance on Dancing On Ice on Sunday (January 16).The Happy Mondays member took to the rink in episode one of the ITV show’s 14th series, which saw him skate to his band’s classic single ‘Step On’ alongside professional partner Angela Egan.Yesterday (January 17) Bez – real name Mark Berry – confirmed to the Daily Star that he’s since “had a positive test”.“I’m gutted because I’m going to be missing training but I’m looking forward to skating on the show again for week three,” he said, “and I’ll be tuning at home and cheering on my mates who are skating this weekend.”In a statement, an ITV spokesperson said: “We have stringent protocols in place to ensure the health and safety of all our contributors and staff which are routinely monitored and updated to reflect the current guidelines.”Bez was hospitalised with COVID in 2020, a full week before it was announced as a pandemic. Last summer he explained that he “seriously thought [he] was going to die” as a result of the virus, saying he “couldn’t breathe”.The Dancing On Ice judging panel scored Bez and Egan 12.5 points out of a possible 40, though the pair’s performance was a hit with viewers.Bez wore full protective gear, including a helmet designed to look like a melon – a nod to the iconic ‘Step On’ line “You’re twistin’ my melon, man”.A pair of giant maracas were displayed at the back of the ice rink, while dancers dressed as slices of watermelon joined the pair later in the performance.
Quebec may never get the full story behind COVID-19 care home deaths, coroner warns - globalnews.ca
globalnews.ca
77%
754
Quebec may never get the full story behind COVID-19 care home deaths, coroner warns
Quebec seniors minister tells inquest that care homes knew how to manage COVID-19 outbreaks Martin Simard’s testimony backed up that of Seniors Minister Marguerite Blais, but it contradicted the testimony of other prominent witnesses, including the province’s ex-public health director and former health minister, who both said the province knew of the risk in late January.Simard said that written internal communication on COVID-19 preparation from January was aimed at the network as a whole and did not focus specifically on the care homes, known as CHSLDs.Kamel has been examining the deaths of elderly and vulnerable people in seven residential settings during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, as well as investigating the government’s response to the outbreaks.On Monday, Kamel said she was “flabbergasted” at the statements she had heard and at the inability of some witnesses to admit that care homes had been a “blind spot” in the government’s response.“It’s been a year that what we’ve been told is, ‘I can’t tell you, I can’t say, and it may not be our department or our group that was managing,”’ she said.“It seems to me that people should be able to tell us in all honesty: ‘Listen, we may have had a little blind spot when it comes to CHSLDs.”’ Quebec ombudswoman calls for review of long-term care model after COVID-19 deaths Simard told the inquiry that the long-term care homes only became a “named issue” on March 11. He said it was the responsibility of then-public health director Dr.