Craig Revel Horwood: Latest News

Strictly fans are all saying the same thing as Kym Marsh is eliminated after returning from coronavirus

STRICTLY Come Dancing fans think the right person was eliminated tonight as Kym Marsh became the tenth celebrity to leave the ballroom. The former Coronation Street actress, 43, was given a bye last week after falling ill with Covid, but despite being back to full health, Kym and pro partner Graziano di Prima were sent home after a dance-off with Molly Rainford and Carlos Gu. CBBC star Molly performed a Charleston to Hot Honey Rag from the musical Chicago, while Kym performed a Cha Cha to Fame from the musical Fame.

The judges voted three to one in favour of saving Molly, with Anton du Beke the sole Kym supporter. For the most part, viewers thought the decision was the correct one. One fan wrote: "I am happy with that decision.

Weakest of the night." READ MORE ON STRICTLYSTRICTLY DUMPED Strictly's Kym Marsh & Graziano dumped after tense quarter-final dance offcountry pile Inside Strictly star Anton Du Beke’s country home with rustic kitchen Another posted: "Right person went for me this week. Love Kym but I think she was the weakest dancer." A third said: "Right result, the competition was so good tonight, unfortunately Kym was the weakest." Craig Revel Horwood said: “It’s always so difficult at this point of the competition, because both couples danced brilliantly, I don’t want to see either couple go. I am really splitting hairs, but the couple I want to save, based just on the best dance tonight for me is Molly and Carlos” Motsi Mabuse told the couples: “First of all, I want to say to both of you, that you can be so so proud of yourselves.

BBC stars Health

Craig Revel Horwood Graziano Di-Prima

www.thesun.co.ukwww.thesun.co.uk

All news where Craig Revel Horwood is mentioned

Ed Sheeran - Taylor Swift - Craig Revel Horwood - Will Mellor - Strictly star Will Mellor gives health update after judges slammed for harsh critiques - dailystar.co.uk
dailystar.co.uk
41%
103
Strictly star Will Mellor gives health update after judges slammed for harsh critiques
Strictly Come Dancing star Will Mellor has shared a health update on Twitter after worrying fans having been left bedbound last week.The former Coronation Street actor, 46, took to Twitter on Monday (October 17), looking jovial, recording a selfie video, and sharing some feel-good energy with his fans.In a 10-sec clip, Will said: “Morning, it’s a new day, it’s a new week, fresh start, let’s have it.”READ NEXT: Strictly's Helen Skelton breaks silence amid news ex will welcome baby with new girlfriendHe captioned the video: “Happy Monday, people!! Hope you have a great wk!” and hashtagged #positivity, #positivevibesonly and #happymonday.Will also told fans via an Instagram update: “I’m so glad to be feeling better!"Will’s upbeat posts come a few days after the BBC star was struck by a "horrible virus" that led him to miss show rehearsals.However, Will pushed through and on Saturday night (October 15), he and his partner Nancy performed a touching rumba routine to The Joker and the Queen by Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift. For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking hereThe dance aimed to shed light on the importance of men’s mental health and Will dedicated it to those who “put on a brave face” amid their mental health struggles.
DMCA