death pandemic stars

'Men sent me death threats over pandemic weight gain – fat shaming needs to stop'

Reading now: 940
www.dailystar.co.uk

exclusively to Daily Star on the issue, the blonde beauty said: "I used to be what people would consider to be 'really fit' and I built up my social media following based on that."But when the pandemic hit, school and that, I gained a lot of weight."When you're on the internet, it becomes obvious if you've put on weight and people tell you straight away."She continued: "When I put on a little bit of weight, some people said 'it looks good on you', but others told me I'd 'lost my shape'."However, when I gained a significant amount, it turned in to bullying."I couldn't post anything without at least ten comments targeting weight."Taya said people would sent profanities and there was even a Reddit threat tracking her weight gain.She continued: "People were accusing me of having a child without telling anyone."Others were asking if something had medically happened to me."It was mostly men, women rarely have a problem with it as they understand."I was getting death threats and people were telling me to stop eating so much.

It was just blatant rudeness and fat-shaming."Taya said she would block anyone who sent such vile messages.She told us: "I would never engage as I think they wanted that attention."I don't get why they just didn't unfollow me."There were so many women on Instagram who stayed slim during the pandemic, they could have just followed them."Talking on this subject matter, Taya admits she does this some people may have hid pandemic weight gain by posting old snaps of themselves instead of what was really going on.She commented: "I didn't do that, as my account is based on body positivity."Taya revealed she is trying to lose the pandemic weight gain currently.She has so far dropped 40lbs and wants to lose another.

Read more on dailystar.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Brendan Smialowski - Not enough Americans taking advantage of government assistance to pay COVID-19 funeral costs - fox29.com - Usa - Washington - city Washington - county Lafayette
fox29.com
67%
403
Not enough Americans taking advantage of government assistance to pay COVID-19 funeral costs
Activists gather during a vigil in Lafayette Park for nurses who died during the COVID-19 pandemic on January 13, 2022, in Washington, DC. (Photo by Brendan Smialowski / AFP) (Photo by BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI/AFP via Getty Images) WASHINGTON - The federal government has provided more than $2 billion to help cover funeral costs for more than 300,000 families of people who have died from COVID-19, yet not enough people either know about the access to funding or have applied to get help.According to a report from Kaiser Health News, fewer than half of eligible families have even begun their applications to cover funeral costs, something that has been provided for by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) since April 2021. On average, the families that have received funding have obtained an average of $6,500, yet many families are still unaware that the money is still available. To solve this problem, FEMA said in March that it is launching a new campaign to raise awareness about the aid to eligible families. The number of people killed by COVID-19 in the United States reached 1 million, according to data collected by Johns Hopkins University on May 18.While the average amount awarded per death is $6,500, according to FEMA, the COVID-19 Funeral Assistance program provides up to $9,000 per funeral and covers COVID-19 related deaths since Jan.
Payton Gendron - Buffalo mass shooting suspect wore hazmat suit to school, claimed he'd stabbed cat - fox29.com - New York - state New York - county Buffalo - city Hometown
fox29.com
72%
579
Buffalo mass shooting suspect wore hazmat suit to school, claimed he'd stabbed cat
Payton Gendron in the school yearbook (Photo via Fox News Digital) BUFFALO, N.Y. - The 18-year-old accused of allegedly killing 10 people and wounding three others in the Buffalo, New York grocery store shooting on May 14 that officials say is racially motivated wore a hazmat suit to class when his high school returned from its in-person learning pause due to COVID-19, yearbook pictures obtained by Fox News Digital show.Officials said that the 18-year-old, later identified as Payton Gendron, a White male, chose the Tops Friendly Market on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo as the location for his alleged attack because it was located in a predominantly Black neighborhood, as he allegedly stated in his manifesto that the area's demographic breakdown has the "highest black percentage that is close enough to where I live."When Gendron and his classmates returned to Susquehanna Valley High School in Conklin, New York, after the school paused in-person learning during a portion of the COVID-19 pandemic, those around home noticed odd behavior and rebellious signs.BUFFALO GROCERY STORE SHOOTING: SUSPECT WORKED AT HOMETOWN MARKET IN MONTHS BEFORE 'RACIALLY-MOTIVATED' ATTACKOne of Gendron's classmates, Nathan Twitchell, told The New York Times that he wore a hazmat suit to class following the resumption of in-person learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. "He wore the entire suit: boots, gloves, everything," Twitchell said.Payton Gendron in a hazmat suit.
DMCA