James Martin hospital stars Health James Martin

James Martin's emotional message to 'TV dad' after heartbreaking health update leaves viewers in tears

Reading now: 729
www.dailyrecord.co.uk

Fans of James Martin's Saturday Morning were left in tears as James Martin told chef Brian Turner he loves him after he gave an update on his health.During one segment of the ITV show at the weekend, Brian opened up about how he had a stroke in June 2022, writes The Mirror.Viewers got emotional watching the moment James said "love you" to Brian his "TV dad".The 76-year-old was on the show to cook Sage Lamb Cobbler but before talk turned to cooking, Brian gave an update on his health.The Ready Steady Cook star said: "I had a stroke in June last year and the people at the London hospital were fantastic and helpful."He added: "So excuse me if I make a stammer occasionally, but we will catch up at the end."James then turned to him and said: "It's OK, it's OK.

I love you fella."And fans of the show were delighted to see the pair back together, with some taking to Twitter to say it made them emotional.

One penned: "So so lovely to see Brian back with his TV son. Those man hugs made me tear up! All the best to you Chef Turner."While another added: "Lovely to see Brian, your relationship is so special.

Always a smile in adverse circumstances."Another said it brought tears to their eyes: "I'm watching with tears in my eyes. Warmed to my heart to see how James is so caring to him," a third commented.While one commented: "You could see and feel the love and respect you have for each other."After the show, James took to social media to thank fans for their lovely messages and comments, he said that him and Brian had been crying on the phone to each other after seeing the reaction from fans.He said: "Wow, well what can we both say just had Brian on the phone.

Read more on dailyrecord.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Paddy farmers helpless as rice plants turn yellow - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka
newsfirst.lk
68%
278
Paddy farmers helpless as rice plants turn yellow
COLOMBO (News 1st) – Sri Lankan rice farmers who feed the nation are in a situation where they cannot even afford their own meals.This can be attributed to the diseases that is turning rice plants yellow, which is spreading across a plethora of paddy lands in the country.Farmers from Henkola Wewa that falls under the Mahasen Bedum Ela Agrarian Organization in Polonnaruwa commenced the Maha Season cultivation with high hopes.However, their dreams of a rich harvest were shattered by the disease that is turning rice plants to yellow.Farmers claim that around 800 acres of rice fields have been affected, leaving the farmers at a massive loss.Farmers also said that they immediately informed the authorities when they noticed the disease in the initial stages, however, the relevant officials turned a blind eye to the issue.In addition, over 100 acres of rice fields in the Weligepola area in Ratnapura have also been affected  by the disease that is turning rice plants to yellow.Another 6,000 acres of paddy land in the Rajanganaya Agrarian Settlement have been destroyed by the same disease.The same fate had befallen many other rice cultivations across the country.The Rice Research and Development Institute (RRDI) in Bathalagoda said that tests have revealed that organic fertilizer was NOT a cause for rice plants to turn yellow.Director of the Rice Research and Development Institute (RRDI) Dr. Jayantha Senanayake told News 1st that the samples obtained from paddy lands and organic fertilizer samples obtained from the possession of farmers, are being subject to tests.He added that remedies are available to address the situation.
Millennium City Scandal: Court rejects request to release defendant - newsfirst.lk
newsfirst.lk
71%
274
Millennium City Scandal: Court rejects request to release defendant
COLOMBO (News 1st) – Colombo High Court Judge Aditya Patabendige rejected a request to acquit and release former ASP Kulasiri Udugampola, a defendant in the case filed over the raids carried out at military intelligence safe houses including the Millennium City safe house.Counsel made the request to acquit and release the defendant without calling for evidence.The case was filed over the raids carried out at military intelligence safe houses between 1st of January 2002 and 3rd of September 2002 in Colombo, Athurugiriya, Kandy and Kadugannawa, seizing their military equipment and taking photographs and videos of the said equipment.In addition, the case was filed for arresting Military Intelligence personnel and exposing military secrets.The Colombo High Court Judge Aditya Patabendige issuing the order on the request made by the counsel appearing for the Former ASP noted that the court has decided to continue with the case by calling for evidence from the defense based on the evidence produced to the court by the prosecution.The Colombo High Court Judge ordered for the case to be called up again on the 21st of February for the evidence from the defense, and ordered for the evidence list to be produced to the court ahead of that date.Deputy Solicitor General Sudarshana De Silva appearing for the Attorney General had requested the court to reject a request to acquit and release former ASP Kulasiri Udugampola, without calling for evidence from the defense.
DMCA