Tony Awards Hugh Jackman state Iowa county Anderson county Cooper Coronavirus Tony Awards Hugh Jackman state Iowa county Anderson county Cooper

Hugh Jackman Tests Positive For COVID-19 One Day After Attending Tony Awards

Reading now: 351
www.etonline.com

Hugh Jackman has once again tested positive for COVID-19. The actor announced the news on Monday morning, hours after attending this year's Tony Awards.Jackman, 53, took to Instagram to share the news and expressed his disappointment in having to miss several upcoming productions of his Broadway musical, in which Jackman stars as the iconic con man Harold Hill.«I’ve frustratingly tested positive for Covid.

Again. My standby, the amazingly talented @maxmclayton will step in for me,» Jackman captioned the video, in which he expressed nearly identical sentiments to those expressed in his caption.According to Jackman, the most frustrating part of being out sick is actually not getting to see his standby, Max Clayton, perform the piece, because he is «absolutely extraordinary.»«I’ve said it before, and will say it a million times more … Maxi and all the standbys, swings and understudies around the world, you are the true heroes of theater,» Jackman wrote. «You give life to the saying 'the show must go on.'»A post shared by @thehughjackmanJackman, who appeared to be in good spirits in the clip, concluded by declaring, «I'll be back in River City as soon as I can,» referring to the famous fictional town of River City, Iowa, where takes place.Jackman previously announced that he'd tested positive for COVID-19 back in December.

The production of  subsequently canceled several engagements until he was cleared to return to the stage. Mick Jagger Tests Positive for COVID-19, Postpones Concert Kelly Ripa Tests Positive for COVID-19 'Late Show' Episode Canceled After Stephen Colbert Gets COVID Barry Manilow Tests Positive for COVID-19, Not Attending Musical Anderson Cooper Tests Positive for COVID-19  .

Read more on etonline.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Bastian Mawath shooter killed in police shootout : Detectives reveal criminal past - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka
newsfirst.lk
82%
611
Bastian Mawath shooter killed in police shootout : Detectives reveal criminal past
COLOMBO (News 1st); Sri Lanka Police on Monday (4) revealed that the criminal gangster gunned down during a shooting with police was wanted for multiple crimes including murder dating back to 2004.Sri Lanka Police said the Colombo Crimes Division was conducting an investigation into an incident where one man was gunned down and another was injured at the Bastian Mawatha Private Bus Terminal in Colombo on the 30th of June 2022.Thereafter, detectives received a tip-off that the suspect who carried out the shooting was hiding in a house in Ihalagama, Gampaha.Based on the information CCD officers had visited the premises early morning on Monday (4), and the suspect upon seeing the approaching police officers had fled using a motorcycle.Sri Lanka Police said that CCD officers chased after the suspect and discovered the motorcycle abandoned.Thereafter, the suspect opened fire at the police officers, and police officers returned fire injuring the suspect.The suspect was 41-year-old Ihala Vithanage Joseph alias Josa, and he died upon admission to the Gampaha Hospital.Police officers recovered a T-56 Assault Rifle used by the suspect to fire at police officers, a magazine, 5 live rounds, 4 bullet casings, a motorcycle, a helmet, and a traveling bag from the location where the suspect was shot and injured.Detectives have uncovered that the slain gangster had committed multiple crimes on the instructions of notorious underworld gangster Stanley Kennedy Fernando alias Bumma.In addition, he also shot dead a woman opposite the Welikada Prison on the instructions of slain underworld leader Makandure Madush.Sri Lanka Police said the suspect Josa had committed multiple crimes including murder, attempted murder, heroin possession,
Kate Garraway - Derek Draper - Kate Garraway updates fans on Derek Draper's health after leaving medication in taxi - dailystar.co.uk - Britain
dailystar.co.uk
85%
292
Kate Garraway updates fans on Derek Draper's health after leaving medication in taxi
Kate Garraway has thanked her fans helping to find her husband Derek Draper's medication after she accidentally left the supplies in a taxi.The Good Morning Britain presenter got herself and her 54 year-old husband into hot water after she mistakenly left Derek medication in a cab after a weekend hospital visit.She previously took to twitter pleading with her fans for help with a call to action:READ MORE:Kate Garraway found 'new ways' to love Derek after heartbreaking Covid hellShe wrote: " @BC_Lostproperty help!! Have just brought derek home in a mobility black cab from hospital for a weekend visit & have left a case with all his meds and kit in the front!"Adding: "The driver recognised me but may not know it’s there - please look & get in touch - need urgently!!"But thanks to the help of a dedicated fan, the vital medicine was returned to the couple after a follower who remarkably knew the cab driver got in touch with the Life Stories broadcaster.The loyal fan responded: "I know the driver Kate as he mentioned he'd taken you and your husband to me this evening. I’m trying to get in touch right now."And after the situation was resolved and the supplies were retrieved, Kate made sure to give an update her worried followers.Taking to Twitter this morning, she wrote: "It’s been returned! Thanks to all who reached out - the message got to driver lovely Robert who has returned it - phew and thanks to all.
Army launches internal probe on Lt. Col. who kicked a man at a filling station - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka - county Camp
newsfirst.lk
81%
549
Army launches internal probe on Lt. Col. who kicked a man at a filling station
COLOMBO (News 1st);  Sri Lanka’s fuel crisis is worsening to a level where unarmed people are being subject to beatdowns from Police and Military Personnel while waiting in line for fuel for days.It is reported that these ugly scenes are taking place when the Police and the Military intervene in the fuel distribution disregarding the fact that the common man has been waiting in line for days to access limited amount of fuel.An incident where the Commanding Officer of the Wehera Army Camp in Kurunegala kicked back a man, took place when people who were in line for many days questioned why they were not given fuel, and why the military was obtaining fuel.The incident took place at the Yaggapitiya Filling Station located along the Dambulla – Kurunegala Main Road.Sri Lanka Army Spokesperson Brigadier Nilantha Premaratne speaking to News 1st said the Army had launched an internal investigation on the Lieutenant Colonel alleged to have carried out the assault.The Army Spokesperson said that the incident had taken place when a group of people who had scolded military personnel in profanity, were being escorted to the Police.He said that two people who behaved in an unruly and violent manner were handed over to the Police, adding that a certain group is attempting to create such incidents to bring disrepute to the Army.
Gotabaya Rajapaksa - Kumara Dissanayake - IGPs intel letter to Defence Sec: JVP & FSP condemn efforts to stifle protests - newsfirst.lk
newsfirst.lk
40%
439
IGPs intel letter to Defence Sec: JVP & FSP condemn efforts to stifle protests
COLOMBO (News 1st): The JVP and the Frontline Socialists Party have condemned a letter purportedly sent by the IGP to the Defence Secretary, that included intelligence related content.JVP Leader Anura Kumara Dissanayake said the IGP had sent a letter to the Defence Secretary on the 27th of June 2022, stating that on the 5th and 6th of July a foreing intelligence service will attempt to detonate bombs in either the north or south, during the Black Tiger commemoration.He said that the letter notes that it is attempted to blame the LTTE for these attacks, and that the VIPs in the north, and staff from foreign agencies have been told NOT to attend any event on those two days.Dissanayake said the government must disclose to the country the information that it received, and how the information was received, and if not is this an attempt to suppress the dissent against the government.He said that the letter also notes that the JVP and other opposition groups are attempting to launch attacks on politicians and MPs.Anura Kumara Dissanayake said these attempts being made to curtail the people’s protests agains the government.He alleged the government rather than solving the issues in the country, is merely attempting to tarnish the various political movements through such petty efforts, or may be event wanting to create such a situation in the country.Duminda Nagamuwa from the Frontline Socialist Party also speaking on the same letter to the Defence Secretary alleged that the government prepared such letters, and the government launches the said attacks mentioned in the letter.He said following the next protest President Gotabaya Rajapaksa will be forced to step down, and these measures are being taken to crackdown on
DMCA