Hugh Jackman city New York Australia county Hill covid-19 testing Man Hugh Jackman city New York Australia county Hill

Hugh Jackman heads back to Broadway to star in The Music Man after recovery from COVID-19

Reading now: 112
www.dailymail.co.uk

Hugh Jackman took to Instagram on Thursday with an optimistic message as he returned to Broadway to star in The Music Man, after he was sidelined for more than a week after testing positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19.The Sydney, Australia native, 53, donned a face mask with a navy blue coat and ash gray shirt as he approached the Winter Garden Theatre in New York City, where the musical is being held.'All right, I can’t tell you how good this moment feels - yes, we’re back, we’re back,' said Jackman, who plays the role of Harold Hill in the famed musical. 'It is Thursday, January 6th and we are back, going to work.' The latest:Hugh Jackman, 53, took to Instagram on Thursday with an optimistic message as he returned to Broadway to star in The Music Man, after he was sidelined for more than a week after testing positive for a breakthrough case of COVID-19The actor, who tested positive for COVID-19 on December 28, apologized to fans who had tickets to see the show amid the timeframe he was sidelined.'To all those people who had tickets for the last 10 days I’m so sorry, I hope and pray that you have a chance to reschedule,' he said. 'I’m so excited to be back and to bring the show - which is pure joy and full of hope and belief and faith - back to Broadway.' The Greatest Showman actor also had kind words for his colleagues amid a COVID-19 spike among the Broadway community due to the omicron variant. (His co-star in the musical Sutton Foster, who had previously tested positive for COVID-19, was also expected to perform Thursday.)He said: 'To all the shows on Broadway, I’m thinking of you all, and everybody stay safe, be kind to each other and I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.' Safety: Jackman donned a face.

Read more on dailymail.co.uk
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Southern Ontario highway partially closed due to convoy demonstrations: police - globalnews.ca - Usa - Canada - city Detroit - county Windsor
globalnews.ca
50%
719
Southern Ontario highway partially closed due to convoy demonstrations: police
convoy demonstrations against COVID-19 measures.Police said the westbound lanes of the highway at Nauvoo Road have been shut down due to “high traffic volumes” from “freedom convoy” demonstrators.Drivers in the area are being asked to follow emergency detour route signage. Windsor-Detroit Ambassador Bridge access resumes after trucker protest blocked traffic “The OPP respects the right of everyone to freedom of expression and peaceful assembly,” police said.“The OPP asks everyone to be patient and respectful of each other despite potential inconvenience.”The closure is approximately 45 km away from the Blue Water Bridge crossing between Canada and the United States in Sarnia, Ont.It’s not clear if that’s where convoy demonstrators are intending to go.Part of Highway 402 was blocked on Sunday as well due to convoy demonstrations. Police have redirected commercial traffic to the Bluewater Bridge in Sarnia, Ont., and urged motorists to avoid the area around the Ambassador Bridge in Windsor, Ont.There, a protest against COVID-19 measures is blocking Canada-bound vehicles from crossing the Ambassador Bridge between Windsor, Ont., and Detroit for a third day.More to come.— With files from The Canadian Press#LambtonOPP have implemented a closure of westbound Highway 402 at Nauvoo Road to ensure public safety.
DMCA