made the decision about four years ago and will now only have soft drinks. It was at that time that she suffered a bout of campylobacter food poisoning and from then she has been turned off alcohol.
The food poisoning required antibiotics to bring it under control. READ MORE: Derry Girls star diagnosed with leukaemia She thinks it was "grubby" vegetables from her garden that could have been the catalyst for a five-day bout of food poisoning.
While it was the veg that was to blame for Mary's illness, the smell of alcohol made her feel unwell and has left her repulsed by the thought of it. Video: Sarah Michelle Gellar says asthma has made having Covid-19 'tough' (The Independent)What is Juneteenth?