Britney Spears Jamie Lynn Jamie Spears testing stars Health Britney Spears Jamie Lynn Jamie Spears

Britney Spears Reveals Health Condition While Taking ANOTHER Shot At Sister Jamie Lynn!

Reading now: 598
perezhilton.com

Britney Spears is blasting her sister Jamie Lynn Spears once again! The latest drama between the feuding siblings began when the 31-year-old actress broke down in tears while discussing what it was like to grow up with a mega-superstar sister during the premiere episode of the competition series Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test this week.

Jamie Lynn said that she struggled with self-esteem issues as a result of being in Brit’s shadow, explaining: Related: Britney Spears’ Dad In Tense Legal Battle Over Former Security Guard’s Spying Claims Given the 41-year-old singer has been vocal about how much she suffered in the nearly 14-year conservatorship at the hands of her father, Jamie Spears, and other family members, it was safe to say she didn’t take the Zoey 101 alum’s comments too well!

Britney took to Instagram on Friday to fire back at Jamie Lynn, saying: While taking a shot at the Sweet Magnolias star, she also revealed she suffered spinal accessory nerve damage as a result of some of the things she went through during her controversial arrangement: The Womanizer artist concluded the post, saying it “blows my mind the hardships you say you have had with having me as your sister.” She added: So much for seemingly squashing the beef between them last month!

You can ch-ch-check out the heated message to Jamie Lynn (below): Jamie Lynn hasn’t reacted to Britney’s call-out at this time.

Read more on perezhilton.com
The website covid-19.rehab is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Bandula Gunawardena - Ranil Wickremesinghe - President orders to further curtail government expenditure - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka
newsfirst.lk
93%
740
President orders to further curtail government expenditure
COLOMBO (News 1st); In a note to the Cabinet, President Ranil Wickremesinghe, in his capacity as the Minister of Finance, had stated that the Government revenue at present is far below the monthly expenditure for the month of January 2023.The President's Media Division, and Cabinet Spokesperson Minister Bandula Gunawardena confirmed that the President had instructed on further curtailing government expenses.The President had noted that the Treasury finds it challenging to meet all expenditures at this moment, except for payments for salaries, pensions, welfare, pharmaceuticals and debt servicing.Therefore, President Wickremesinghe had pointed out that the Government expenditure will have to be curtailed further / postponed until planned revenue to be raised on the recent tax revisions is realized, reported the President's Media Division.He had noted that the Treasury will formulate a priority criterion for this purpose.Furthermore, the President had pointed out that public officers should refrain from obtaining goods/services on credit basis, and any officer who violates this will be held personally responsible for such expenditure, said the PMD."The President informed the Cabinet of Ministers that the revenue for January collected from the Inland Revenue Department, Sri Lanka Customs and the Excise Department was Rs. 158.7 Billion.
Release Wasantha! 12,000 affidavits handed over to Attorney General - newsfirst.lk
newsfirst.lk
74%
743
Release Wasantha! 12,000 affidavits handed over to Attorney General
COLOMBO (News 1st) – 12,000 affidavits signed seeking the release of Wasantha Mudalige, the convener of the Inter-University Student's Federation who remains in remand custody under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, were handed over to the Attorney General on Monday (30).Student activists from the Inter-University Student's Federation along with activists from Mass Organizations visited the Attorney General's Department on Monday (30) morning to hand over 12,000 affidavits that were signed seeking the release of Wasantha MudaligeThese 12,000 affidavits claim that the signees were also engaged in the public protests that took place since March 2022 to bring about change by ending a corrupt and inefficient governance that burdened the people with a failed economy.The signees also claim they were involved in the protests that took place on the 9th of July 2022.They also note that the Inter-University Student's Federation was just one organization among many that took part in those protests, and that Wasantha Mudalige is just one student leader who took part in the demonstrations.These 12,000 affidavits claim that they too should be treated in the same manner as Wasantha Mudalige.The group attempted to hand over these affidavits from the back entrance to the Attorney General's Department, however, those attempts were futile.Thereafter, two representatives were allowed to enter the Attorney General's Department and the affidavits were taken inside the using a Police Jeep."If Wasantha Mudalige is a terrorist for his involvement in the Aragalaya, then the millions who joined the protests are also terrorists.
Threatening calls to NEC members originated from Dubai – CID - newsfirst.lk - city Dubai
newsfirst.lk
60%
917
Threatening calls to NEC members originated from Dubai – CID
COLOMBO (News 1st) – The National Election Commission said that it cannot be satisfied with the status of investigations taking place with regard to the death threats made to three members of the NEC.A senior official at the National Election Commission speaking to News 1st said that various factions are continuing to make undue influence on the NEC in order to delay the Local Government Elections.He added that certain state officials, attached to several State Institutions that should be involved in ensuring a Free & Fair election takes place, are neglecting their duties.The Senior Official said that those who appointed the state officials who are neglecting their duties must be held accountable for the dereliction of duty.The Chairman of the National Election Commission, Attorney Nimal Punshihewa has requested the President to intervene over the death threats made to the members of the National Election Commission.The NEC Chairman in a letter to the President requested that an environment favourable to conduct a free and fair election be created.News 1st also inquired from the Criminal Investigations Department on the progress made with regard to the investigations on the death threats made to members of the National Election Commission.A Senior Official at the CID said that investigations revealed that the threatening phone calls were made from Dubai.He said that a telecommunication analysis reports has been called for from the service providers.
Sri Lanka Government threatens legal action against the state’s own Human Rights Commission - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka
newsfirst.lk
72%
513
Sri Lanka Government threatens legal action against the state’s own Human Rights Commission
Colombo (News 1st) – Sri Lanka’s Government has taken the extraordinary decision to ‘definitely prosecute’ members of the Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka, the state’s own human rights protection body, a key government minister announced Sunday (29th).In addition, on the same matter, the government is preparing charges to remove the Chairman of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka, the controlling body for electricity distribution, a decision that ruling party MPs have approved, the minister said.The dispute swirls around an order by the Human Rights Commission (HRCSL) that the state-owned power company, Ceylon Electricity Board, which has a monopoly on power supply nationwide, should not impose power cuts during a 2-week period in January when high school senior students are sitting their main exams, the GCE Advanced Level, as it infringes upon the children’s right to education.The Advanced Level exams are crucial in that they determine entrance into the state university system. Entry into Sri Lanka’s state universities is fiercely competitive, with only about 25,000 students gaining admission annually although over 300,000 sit the exams.Last week the HRCSL acted upon a large number of complaints from parents of students and summoned the Secretary of the Ministry of Power and Energy, the members of the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL), both of which are governing bodies of the power company, and several other related bodies, and obtained a promise that there would be no power cuts.However, the Ceylon Electricity Board flouted the order of the HRCSL and the PUCSL and went ahead with the power cuts.
Kanchana Wijesekera - ‘My officials were threatened to sign’ – Kanchana on No-Power Cut agreement - newsfirst.lk - Sri Lanka
newsfirst.lk
39%
408
‘My officials were threatened to sign’ – Kanchana on No-Power Cut agreement
COLOMBO (News 1st) – Sri Lanka's Minister of Power and Energy Kanchana Wijesekera said that the officials from the Ministry of Power and Energy who attended a recent meeting with the Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka had disclosed that they were pressurized to sign two documents that they did not agree do.The Minister tweeted on Friday (27) that the officials were pressurized by two members of the Human Rights Commission, and that they were threatened with jail sentences.On Wednesday (25), the Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka revealed that all the  necessary stakeholders including Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) agreed to provide uninterrupted power supply during the advanced level examination period until February 17th.However, despite the statement from the Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka, power outages were experienced on Wednesday (25) and Thursday (26).The Human Rights Commission of Sri Lanka on Friday (27) said it will elaborate facts to the Supreme Court against officials including the Chairman of the Ceylon Electricity Board and the Secretary to the Ministry of Power and Energy for breaching an agreement by suspending the supply of power. Speaking further, an official from the HRCS said it has been observed that the CEB and the Ministry of Power and Energy are operating arbitrarily, going against the laws of the land. Meanwhile, the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka directing a letter to the Chairman of the HRCSL said that it will not approve power outages occurring during the period between the 26th of January and 17th of February. The Human Rights Commission emphasized that if the CEB does not act according to the directive, the HRCSL has the ability to act according to Section 21 of the Sri
DMCA