Amanda Bynes Los Angeles hospital Hollywood Health reports Amanda Bynes Los Angeles

Amanda Bynes Detained by Police, Evaluated for Mental Health After Cops Called for Woman in Distress

Reading now: 725

Amanda Bynes is going through some hard times again. The 37-year-old actress was reportedly detained by police and brought to the station to be evaluated for her mental health after cops were called over a “woman who was in distress,” according to TMZ.

The incident happened on Saturday morning (June 17) in Los Angeles and it’s not clear if Amanda was in her home or on the street at the time of the call. Keep reading to find out more… TMZ reports that Amanda remained calm with the officers and was taken in the back of a cruiser to the station, where a professional medical unit checked her out.

It’s not yet known if she was transported to a hospital or released. Back in April, Amanda was released from a mental health facility after a three week stay.

Pictured inside: The most recent photos we have of Amanda, who was spotted walking around West Hollywood, Calif.

The website is an aggregator of news from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the news if you find it unreliable.

Related News

Northeast Philadelphia - Businesses impacted by I-95 collapse bouncing back: 'It's definitely been busier' - - state Pennsylvania
Businesses impacted by I-95 collapse bouncing back: 'It's definitely been busier'
PHILADELPHIA - Businesses impacted by the fiery collapse of Interstate 95 earlier this month say they are starting to see normal volume of customers again following the highway's expedited reopening. Alison Korbik, Catering Manager at Sweet Lucy's Smokehouse, told FOX 29 that business has "definitely been busier" since the once cratered overpass was repaired with an innovative fix.Investigators say on the morning of June 11 truck driver Nathan Moody, 53, was navigating a curve on the Cottman off-ramp when his tanker truck overturned and caught fire. Soon, the southbound stretch of the highway collapsed, killing Moody and miraculously sparing other motorists and bystanders on the heavily trafficked artery of highway. Most Northeast Philadelphia residents are happy I-95 is reopened and traffis returning to normal.The collapse spiraled traffic into chaos, with ever-changing detours and reroutes designed to navigate motorists that sometimes sent motorists into unfamiliar parts of the city. Nearby businesses, like Sweet Lucy's Smokehouse and Sharkeys Grill and Ale House, had their customer bases stunted by having a main route to the restaurants severed. "We did have a lot of people come during that time and say that they weren't going to come here because of the closure even though there were other ways to get to us," Korabik said.Pennsylvania state leaders, together with the federal government, worked around the clock and concocted a plan for a temporary fix that would ensure the safe reopening of I-95. Meanwhile, businesses that weren't impacted by the collapse showed some neighborly hospitality by promoting the businesses that were feeling the pinch. I-95 COLLAPSE COVERAGE"If you're nearby and it's on your route, stop on